Friday, November 20, 2015
Quotes On Admiration
Famous Quotations About Admiration (17 Quotes)
2. The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.- Charles Kuralt
3. Our admiration of the antique is not admiration of the old, but of the natural.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. Admiration is a very short-lived passion , that immediately decays upon growing familiar with its object.- Joseph Addison
5. Distance is a great promoter of admiration.- Denis Diderot
6. Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it.- Friedrich Nietzsche
7. Being liked isn't required, when you're being effective.- Deondriea
8. The qualities I must admire in women are confidence and kindness.- Oscar de la
9. If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.- Katharine Hepburn
10. Envy is a sign of admiration. Hate is the epitome of destruction.- Mario Tomasello
11. You always admire what you really don't understand.
- Blaise Pascal
12. A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him.- Nicolas Boileau
13. Admire the world for never ending on you as you would admire an opponent, without taking your eyes of him, or walking away.- Annie Dillard
14. The only things one can admire at length are those one admires without knowing why.- Jean Rostand
15. Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.- Charles Augustin
16. To love is to admire with the heart, to admire is to love with the mind.
17. The poet never ask for admiration; he wants to be believed.
- Jean Cocteau