Monday, November 23, 2015
Quotes On Puzzles
Quotations And Sayings About Puzzles
1.People who work crossword puzzles know that if they stop making progress , they should put the puzzle down for a while.
- Marilyn Savant
2. People are like puzzles, they take time and patience to understand.
3. Murder mysteries are puzzles that are fun to resolve.
- Kathy Reichs
4. Life is a puzzle, the more you try to resolve it, more you'll get trapped in it's mystery.
- Rahul Singh
5. If you are curious, you'll find the puzzles around you. If you are determined, you will solve them.
- Erno Rubik
6. I'm a games and theory kind of guy. I love puzzles, so it was fun dissecting Shakespeare's prose.
- Neil Patrick
7. My wife thinks she's better than me at puzzles. I haven't given in on that one yet.
- Bill Gates
8. Not every puzzle is intended to be solved. Some are in place to test your limits. Others are, in fact, not puzzles at all.
- Vera Nazarian
9. The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity.
- Dougla Horton
10. Nothing puzzles me more than time and space; and yet nothing troubles me less.
- Charles Lamb
11. Love and life are like one big jigsaw puzzle, some days the pieces go together while other days they just don't seem to fit in place at all.