Sunday, February 14, 2016
Famous Quotations About Time (17 Quotes)
- Coco Chanel
2. We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
- Nelson Mandela
3. Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
- Jim Rohn
4. Time = Life, Therefore, waste your time and waste waste your life, or, master your time and master your life.
- Alan Lakein
5. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're a pilot.
- Michael Altahuler
6. The way we spend our time defines who we are.
- Jonathan Estrin
7. There's no next time. It's now or never.
8. All great achievements require time.
- Maya Angelou
9. If you don't have time to do it right, you must have time to do it over.
- Ancient Proverb
10. Time will run back and fetch the Age of Gold.
- John Milton
11. Time is what prevents everything from happening at once.
- John Wheeler
12. Know the value of time. Snatch, seize, and enjoy every minute of it.
- Lord Chesterfield
13. Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.
- George Orwell
14. Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can't afford to lose.
- Thomas Edison
15. Time is the wisest counselor of all.
16. All that really belongs to us is time; even he who has nothing else has that.
- Baltasar Gracian
17. There is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go.
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Notable Quotations And Sayings About Affection
1. We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.
- Dalai Lama
2. Every fool knoweth that hatred are the cinders of affection.
- Walter Raleigh
3. What will not woman, gentle woman dare: when strong affection stirs her spirit up?
- Robert Southey
4. Love is not to be purchased, and affection has no price.
- St. Jerome
5. When affection only speaks, truth is not always there.
- Thomas Middleton
6. There are two sorts of affection- the love of a woman you respect, and the love for the woman you love.
- Arthur Wing Pinero
7. Great affection is often the cause of violent animosity. The quarrels of men often arise from too great a familiarity.
- Saskya Pandita
8. Our sweetest experiences of affection are meant to point us to that realm which is the real and endless home of the heart.
- Henry Ward Beecher
9. I always had the deepest affection for the people who carried sublime tears in their silences.
- Virginia Woolf
10. Most people would rather give than get affection.
11. It's true that nothing in this world makes us so necessary to others as the affection we have for them.
12. The affections are like lightning; you cannot tell where they will strike till they have fallen.
- Lee Iacocca
13. In nine cases out of ten, a woman had better show more affection than she feels.
- Jane Austen
14. No affection and a great brain, these are the people to command the world.
- Benjamin Disraeli