Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Quotations And Sayings On Interaction
Famous Quotes About Interaction (12 Quotations)
1. Patience is key for getting over a breakup. That, and trailing off your interaction after the breakup.
2. Character is not created in isolation or repose; it's forged through interaction with others and the world.
- David Corbett
3. I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.
- Albert Einstein
4. Every human interaction offers you the chance to make things better or to make things worse.
- Barbara Brown
5. Instead of using technology to automate processes, think about using technology to enhance human interaction.
- Tony Zambito
6. I prefer to interact with people one-by-one. Any more than that, and the dynamic becomes competitive.
- Laurie Helgoe
7. I am not what you see. I am what time and effort and interaction slowly unveil.
- Richelle Goodrich
8. Our interactions with one another reflect a dance between love and fear.
- Ram Dass
9. When interacting with others within your business environment, be happy, since this will encourage and inspire people to work with you.
- Mitch Thrower
10. Respect is the currency of social interaction.
- Marlin Dallas
11. A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.
- Bill watterson
12. The techniques of artificial intelligence are to the mind what bureaucracy is to human social interaction.
- Terry Winograd