Saturday, May 21, 2016
Quotations On Bullying
Most Popular Quotes About Bullying (14 Quotations)
1. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.
- Tim Field
2. We can all help turn the tide against bullying.... if we stand up and speak out strongly against it.
3. Bullying is not gonna stop, but we can at least be confident enough to stand up to it.
- Greyson Chance
4. I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It's the bully who's insecure.
- Shay Mitchell
5. You be the adult who is 100% invested in stopping bullying. You be the leader.
- Kate Walton
6. Bullying is part of environment. Kids don't feel safe, kids don't feel they belong.
- Arhan Ayalon
7. You will never reach higher ground if you are always pushing others down.
- Jeffrey Benjamin
8. Life is a fight, but not everyone's a fighter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.
- Andrew Vachss
9. Bullying is a national epidemic.
10. The bullying was hideous and relentless, and we turned it round by making ourselves celebrities.
- Julian Clary
11. Don't bully people because of how they look, talk, and act. God made them who they are.
12. Bullies thrive wherever authority is weak.
- Tim Field
13. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
14. Bullying is a horrible thing. It sticks with you forever. It poisons you. But only if you let it.
- Heather Brewer