Friday, May 20, 2016
Quotations On Harassment
Popular Quotes And Sayings About Harassment (8 Quotations)
1. Children should be able to live a life free from bullying and harassment and it is time that we all took a stand against this,
- Katherine Jenkins
2. Stalking is an extension of harassment elevated to a level where it is causing disruption or physical threat to the person being harassed.
- Mark Childress
3. Beauty provokes harassment, the law says, but it looks through men's eyes when deciding what provokes it.
- Naomi Wolf
4. There is no kind of harassment that a man may not inflict on a woman with impunity in civilized societies.
- Denis Diderot
5. Sexual harassment is complex, subtle, and highly subjective.
- Kathie Lee
6. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.
- Tim Field
7. Reality is never as bad as a nightmare, as the mental tortures we inflict on ourselves.
- Sammy Davis
8. But the issue of sexual harassment is not the end of it. There are other issues- political issues, gender issues - that people need to be educated about.
- Anita Hill