Saturday, May 21, 2016
Quotes And Sayings About Interruption
Famous Quotations On Interruption ( 12 Quotes)
1. Evil is the interruption of a truth by the pressure of particular or individual interests.
- Alain Badiou
2. The sacred soul who desire to work, must not be interrupted.
- Lailah Gifty
3. Don't fear failure. Failure is interruption, not the end point. Your desire for success should be greater than fear of failure.
- Anil Sinha
4. Song and dance are explosion and interruption, and sometimes the only way to keep up with what's happening.
- Lavinia Greenlaw
5. Circumstances may cause interruptions and delays, but never lose sight of your goal.
- Mario Andretti
6. She said interruptions were simply God's appointments.
- Debbie Macomber
7. Sometimes success needs interruption to regain focus and shake off complacency.
- Lenox Lewis
8. Today, the degradation of the inner life is symbolized by the fact that the only place sacred from interruption is the private toilet.
- Lewis Mumford
9. Most people, I've noticed are instinctively harsh fo strangers. They expect every approach to be an attack, every question to be an interruption.
- David Levithan
10. The average American worker has fifty interruptions a day, of which seventy percent have nothing to do with work.
- W. Edwards
11. Other people's interruptions of your work are relatively insignificant compared with the countless times you interrupt yourself.
- Brendan Behan
12. Noise is the most impertinent of all forms of interruption. It is not only an interruption, but also a disruption of thought.
- Arthur Schopenhauer