Sunday, June 19, 2016
Famous Quotations About Necessity (15 Necessity Quotes)
1. Nothing is more strength than dire necessity.
2. It's true that nothing in this world makes us so necessary to others as the affection we have for them.
3. Necessity may be the mother of invention, but play is certainly the father.
- Roger Von
4. Free man is by necessity insecure, thinking man by necessity uncertain.
- Erich Fromm
5. Necessity never made a good bargain.
- Benjamin Franklin
6. What one generation sees as luxury, the next sees as necessity.
- Anthony Crosland
7. Necessity is not an established fact, but aninterpretation.
8. Looking good and dressing well is a necessity. Having a purpose in life is not.
- Oscar Wilde
9. Hunger and necessity are poor teachers of morality. A society that cannot provide the basics of life does not get its laws obeyed.
- A.J Quinnel
10. Nature must obey necessity.
- William Shakespeare
11. Necessity teaches wisdom, while prosperity makes fools.
- Wellins Calcott
12. Make yourself necessary to somebody.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. Necessity is stronger far than art.
14. Need is the driving force. Need makes people better. Luck only makes them worse.
15. Necessity gives the law without itself acknowledging one.
Friday, June 17, 2016
Notable Quotations About Distraction (10 Quotes)
1. Your results are the product of either personal focus or personal distractions. The choice is yours.
- John Di Lemme
2. You can always find a distraction if you're looking for one.
- Tom Kite
3. When there are thoughts, it is distraction: when there are no thoughts, it is meditation.
- Ramana Maharshi
4. All profound distraction opens certain doors. You have to allow yourself to be distracted when you are unable to concentrate.
- Julio Cortozar
5. The mind gets distracted in all sorts of ways. The heart is its own exclusive concern and diversion.
- Macolm de
6. Any occurrence requiring undivided attention will be accompanied by a compelling distraction.
- Robert Bloch
7. distraction is the only thing that consoles us for miseries and yet it is itself the greatest of our miseries.
- Blaise Pascal
8. I don't want my body to be a distraction from my talent or my brain.
- Shania Twain
9. Attraction and distraction are the two stumbling blocks that are essentially met en route in life's journey towards excellence.
- Anuj Somany
10. Old age is a distraction from the conduct of business.
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Famous Beginning Quotes And Sayings (15 Quotations)
2. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
- Meister Eckhart
3. The beginning of atonement is the sense of its necessity.
- Lord Byron
4. New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
- Lao Tzu
5. Everything must have a beginning.... and that beginning must be linked to something that went before.
- Mary Shelley
6. Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
- Alan Cohen
7. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don't focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.
- Catherine Pulsifer
8. Winning starts with beginning.
- Robert H. Schuller
9. What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.
- TS. Eliot
10. More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin.
11. While we ponder when to begin it becomes too late to do.
12. Don't compare your beginning with someone else middle.
- Jon Acuff
13. Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle and best at the end.
- Robin Sharma
14. Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do....but how much love we put in that action.
- Mother Teresa
15. A happy marriage is a new beginning of life, a new starting point for happiness and usefulness.
- Dean Stanley
Thursday, June 9, 2016
Notable Quotations And Sayings On Babies (14 Baby Quotes)
2. A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more brightening your world as never before.
3. Babies are such a nice way to start people.
- Don Herold
4. Babies don't need fathers, but mothers do. Someone who is taking care of a baby needs to be taken care of.
- Amy Heckerling
5. If your baby is 'beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time' you're the grandma.
- Theresa Bloomingdale
6. The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
- Johnny Depp
7. Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.
- Taylor Hanson
8. A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase.
9. There was a never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.
- Tina Brown
11. A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.
- Carl Sandburg
12. A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made.
- Sammy Davis
13. A baby is born with a need to be loved and never outgrows it.
- Frank A. Clark
14. The ultimate treasures on earth and in heaven are our children and our posterity.
- Dallin H. Oaks
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Notable Quotations About Shyness ( 14 Shy Quotes)
1. Shyness has a strange element of narcissism, a belief that how we look, how we perform, is truly important to other people.
- Andre Dubus
2. The way you overcome shyness is to become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid.
- Lady Bird Johnson
3. Shyness is just egoism out of its depth.
- Penelope Keith
4. You know that my greatest personal stumbling block is? My shyness.
- Susan Lucci
5. Scientists have found the gene for shyness. They would have found it years ago, but it was hiding behind a couple of other genes.
- Jonathan Katz
6. Shyness is nice, but shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life that you'd like to.
- Steven Morrissey
7. All women are flirts, but some are restrained by shyness, and others by sense.
- Francois de La
8. Shyness is invariably a suppression of something. It;s almost a fear of what you're capable of.
- Rhys Ifans
9. My feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world.
- Dejan Stojanovic
10. A shy failure is nobler than an immodest success.
- Kahlil Gibran
11. Have courage and wisdom to change the things for betterment, never shy away from your inner inherited power.
- Anil Sinha
12. There is safety in reserve, but no attraction. One cannot love a reserved person.
- Jane Austin
13. We all have these places where shy humiliations gambol on sunny afternoons.
- W.H Auden
14. Women are shy and shame prevents then from refusing a man.
- Ancient Irish Proverb