Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Shyness Quotes And Sayings
Notable Quotations About Shyness ( 14 Shy Quotes)
1. Shyness has a strange element of narcissism, a belief that how we look, how we perform, is truly important to other people.
- Andre Dubus
2. The way you overcome shyness is to become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid.
- Lady Bird Johnson
3. Shyness is just egoism out of its depth.
- Penelope Keith
4. You know that my greatest personal stumbling block is? My shyness.
- Susan Lucci
5. Scientists have found the gene for shyness. They would have found it years ago, but it was hiding behind a couple of other genes.
- Jonathan Katz
6. Shyness is nice, but shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life that you'd like to.
- Steven Morrissey
7. All women are flirts, but some are restrained by shyness, and others by sense.
- Francois de La
8. Shyness is invariably a suppression of something. It;s almost a fear of what you're capable of.
- Rhys Ifans
9. My feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world.
- Dejan Stojanovic
10. A shy failure is nobler than an immodest success.
- Kahlil Gibran
11. Have courage and wisdom to change the things for betterment, never shy away from your inner inherited power.
- Anil Sinha
12. There is safety in reserve, but no attraction. One cannot love a reserved person.
- Jane Austin
13. We all have these places where shy humiliations gambol on sunny afternoons.
- W.H Auden
14. Women are shy and shame prevents then from refusing a man.
- Ancient Irish Proverb