Thursday, June 16, 2016
Wise Quotations About Beginning
Famous Beginning Quotes And Sayings (15 Quotations)
2. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
- Meister Eckhart
3. The beginning of atonement is the sense of its necessity.
- Lord Byron
4. New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
- Lao Tzu
5. Everything must have a beginning.... and that beginning must be linked to something that went before.
- Mary Shelley
6. Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
- Alan Cohen
7. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don't focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.
- Catherine Pulsifer
8. Winning starts with beginning.
- Robert H. Schuller
9. What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.
- TS. Eliot
10. More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin.
11. While we ponder when to begin it becomes too late to do.
12. Don't compare your beginning with someone else middle.
- Jon Acuff
13. Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle and best at the end.
- Robin Sharma
14. Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do....but how much love we put in that action.
- Mother Teresa
15. A happy marriage is a new beginning of life, a new starting point for happiness and usefulness.
- Dean Stanley