Friday, February 10, 2017
Criticism Quotes And Sayings
Famous Quotations About Criticism (15 Quotes)
1. Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man's growth without destroying his roots.
- Frank A. Clark
2. There is only one way to avoid criticism : do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
3. Often those that criticize others reveal what he himself lacks.
- Shannon Alder
4. I've always looked on criticism as a sort of envious tribute.
- F. Scott
5. Criticism is information that will help you grow.
- Hendrie Weisinger
6. Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance or a stranger.
- Franklin P. Jones
7. Don't criticize what you can't understand.
- Bob Dylan
8. A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock
9. Healthy, well-informed, balanced criticism is the ozone of public life.
10. Self-criticism is an art not many are qualified to practice.
- Joyce Carol Oates
11. Merciless criticism and independent thinking are the two necessary traits of revolutionary thinking.
- Bhagat Singh
12. You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one.
- John Wooden
13. Positive criticism is a good friend. Insincere flattery is a fake friend.
- T.P Chia
14. There is no defense against criticism except obscurity.
- Joseph Addison
15. Every criticism, judgement, diagnosis, and expression of anger is the tragic expression of an unmet need.
- Marshall Rosenberg