Motivational Sports Quotes For Athletes

Encouraging Quotes And Sayings For Athletes
influencing athletes quotes
1. Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

- Lou holtz

2. If you don't have confidence, you'll always find a way not to win.
- Carl Lewis 

3. I don't walk away from things that I think are unfinished.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger 

4. The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
- Unknows

5. It doesn't matter you win by an inch or mile, winning is winning.
- Unknown

6. Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.
- John Wooden

7. I've always made a total effort , even when the odds seemed entirely against me. I never quit trying; I never felt that I didn't have a chance to win.
- Arnold Palmer

8. It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What is tough, is being good everyday.
- W. Mays

9. My attitude is that if you push me towards a weakness, I will turn that weakness into a strength.
- Michael Jordan

10. Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.
- Pat Riley

11. Life is meant to be a challenge, because challenges are what make you grow.
- Manny Pacquiao

12. A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.
- Larry Bird

13. I don't find the time to exercise, I make the time to exercise.
- Unknown

14. A trophy carries dust. Memories last ever.
- Mary Lou Retton 

15. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
-Pele

No comments:

Post a Comment