Monday, April 13, 2015
Collection Of Ancient English Proverbs
2. A change is as good as a rest.
3. Language is the means of getting an idea from my brain into yours without surgery.
4. Give neither advice nor salt, until you are asked for it.
5. The first step is always the hardest.
6. Self-praise is no praise at all.
7. A man is as old as he feels.
8. A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
9. Right decisions will protect you.
10. If you want to judge a man's character, give him power.
11. There is no standing on one leg.
12. A pig never smells its own stink
13. Fine feathers make fine birds.
14. An empty bag will not stand upright.