Saturday, May 23, 2015
Science Quotes And Sayings
Famous Quotes And Sayings About Science (12 Quotations)
- Robert A. Heinlein
2. The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
- Isaac Asimov
3. Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men.
- Jean Rostand
4. Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without any proof.
- Ashley Montague
5. No one should approach the temple of science with the soul of a money changer.
- Thomas Browne
6. Science can only ascertain what is, but not what should be, and outside of its domain value judgements of all kinds remain necessary.
- Albert Einstein
7. Science is the systematic classification of experience.
- George Henry Lewes
8. Science is vastly more stimulating to the imagination than the classics.
- J.B.S Haldane
9. Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
10. Science is perhaps the only human activity in which errors are systematically criticized and, intime, corrected.
- Karl Popper
11. It is the tension between creativity and skepticism that has produced the stunning and unexpected findings of science.
12. But in science the credit goes to the man who convinces the world, not to the man to whom the idea first occurs.
- Francis Darwin