Monday, June 15, 2015
Abuse Quotes And Sayings
Sayings And Quotations About Abuse (10 Quotes)
1. The danger is that in reaction to abuses and distortions of an idea, we'll reject it completely. And in the process miss out on the good of it, the worth of it, the truth of it.
- Rob Bell
2. What I fear most is power with impunity. I fear abuse of power, and the power to abuse.
- Isabel Allende
3. Forgive those who insult you, attack you, belittle you or take you for granted, but more than this.. forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you.
4. Calculated risks of abuse are taken in order to preserve higher values.
- Warren E. Burger
5. Abuse is abuse, be nice... harsh words don't break bones but they often break hearts.
- Rev Run
6. Emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. Worse! You can heal broken bones; you can't heal broken mind.
- Dia Reeves
7. Liberty may be endangered by the abuse of liberty, but also by the abuse of power.
- James Madison
8. Child abuse casts a shadow the length of a lifetime.
- Herbert Ward
9. Don't abuse your friends and expect them to consider it criticism.
- E. W. Howe
10. If you gain someone's trust don't lose it nor don't abuse it.