Sunday, June 14, 2015
Financial Quotes And Sayings
Great Quotes About Finance (9 Quotations)
1. A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.
- Suze Orman
2. Finance is critical. If sufficient investment is made in infrastructure and venture capital is made available, there will be a big improvement in the situation.
- Sanjay Kumar
3. Large companies cannot finance political parties as their shareholders and employees have different political views.
- Mikhail Khodorkovsky
4. For the merchant, even honesty is a financial speculation.
- Charles Baudelaire
5. Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
- Will Smith
6. Our moral economy went bankrupt long before our financial one.
- Steve Maraboli
7. Financial peace isn't the acquisition of stuff. It's learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and money to invest. You can't win until you do this.
- Dave Ramsey
8. Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.
- Woody Allen
9. The financial climate is the worst it's been in 25 years.
- Michael O'Donnell