Sunday, June 14, 2015
Graduation Quotes And Sayings
Inspirational Quotes About Graduation (12 Quotations)
- William S. Burroughs
2. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
- William Arthur Ward
3. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- C.S Lewis
4. There is a good reason they call these ceremonies "Commencement Exercises". Graduation is not the end, it's the beginning.
- Orrin Hatch
5. Graduation is only a concept. In real life everyday you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference.
- Arie Pencovici
6. Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.
- Oprah Winfrey
7. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
- Bill Cosby
8. The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuel.
- Edward Koch
9. On the first day of a college you will worry about how will you do inside the college? and a last day of a college you will wonder what will you do outside the college.
- Amit Kalantri
10. It's not your blue blood , your pedigree or your college degree. It's what you do with your life that counts.
- Millard Fuller
11. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
12. Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.
- Nora Ephron