Sunday, June 14, 2015
Gratitude Quotes And Sayings
Collection Of Great Quotes About Gratitude (14 Quotations)
1. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
- John F. Kennedy
2. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
- Marcel Proust
3. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
- William Arthur Ward
4. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.
5. A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.
- Bruce Wilkinson
6. The miracle of gratitude is that shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see.
- Dr. Robert Holden
7. Gratitude is the sweetest thing in a seeker's life - in all human life. If there is gratitude in your heart, then there will be tremendous sweetness in your eyes.
- Sri Chinmoy
8. Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things human can do for each other.
- Randy Pausch
9. Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity. It must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.
- William Faulkner
10. Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
11. The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
12. We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
- Cynthia Ozick
13. Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.
- Zig Ziglar
14. Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer.
- Maya Angelou