Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Proud Quotes And Sayings

Great Quotes About Proud (12 Quotations)

quotes about proud1. The proud man can learn humility, but he will be proud of it.
- Mignon Mclaughlin

2. A proud man is always looking down on this and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you.
- C.S Lewis

3. I'm as proud of what we don't do as I am of what we do.
- Steve Jobs

4. I'm so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that.
- John Green

5. I'm proud to be different, it's the best thing about me.
- Kurt

6. Love yourself and be proud of everything that you do, even your mistakes. Because even mistakes mean you're trying.
- Chrisje

7. I'm very proud of the way that I was raised, I'm very proud of the way that my parents raised me.
- Nikki Haley

8. I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn , were my life lessons.
- Drew Barrymore

9. Being interesting isn't important. But being happy is. As well as being a person you're proud of.
- Holly Bourne

10. He who does not need to lie is proud of not being a liar.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

11. The greatest thing you can be proud of is being able to stand from a fall and becoming a better.
- Unknown

12. "Born this way" is about being yourself, and loving who you are and being proud.
- Lady Gaga

0 comments:

Post a Comment