Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Quotes And Sayings About Customer
Collection Of Quotations On Customer (14 Quotes)
- Bill Gates
2. A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.
- Michael LeBoeuf
3. Your customer doesn't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Damon Richards
4. It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is customer who pays the wages.
- Henry Ford
5. Customers don't expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.
- Donald Porter
6. Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the customer gets out of it.
- Peter Drucker
7. A sale is not something you pursue; it's what happens to you while you are immersed in serving your customer.
8. Building positive customer experiences will help create passionate customers who will spread your message on their behalf - almost like an evangelist.
- Simon Zingerman
9. When a customer enters my store, forget me. He is a king.
- John Wanamaker
10. Right or wrong, the customer is always right.
- Marshall Field
11. The golden rule for every businessman is this: "Put yourself in your customer's place".
- Orison Swett Marden
12. Ask your customers to be part of the solution, and don't view them as part of the problem.
- Alan Weiss
13. Thank your customer for complaining and mean it. Most will never bother to complain. They'll just walk away.
- Marilyn Suttle
14. Customer service is an opportunity to exceed your customer's expectations.
- John Jantsch