Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Quotes And Sayings About Dreams

Famous And Notable Dream Quotes ( 14 Quotations)
dream quotes
1. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.

- John Lennon

2. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

- Colin Powell

3. The future belongs to those who believe in teh beauty of their dreams.

- Eleanot Roosevelt

4. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.

- Walt Disney

5. Dreams are as simple or as complicated as the dreamer.

- Brian Herbert

6. I don't dream at night, I dream all day. I dream for a living.

- Steven Spielberg

7. The only boundaries for me are those I place on myself; I can make my own dreams come true.

- Shelly Wu

8. When you stop having dreams and ideals- well, you might as well stop altogether.

- Marian Anderson

9. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

- Henry David Thoreau

10. Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask.

- X-Files

11. Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?

- Alfred Lord Tennyson

12. There is a fine line between dreams and reality, it's up to you to draw it.

- B. Quilliam

13. Nothing happens unless first a dream.

- Carl Sandburg

14. All men of action are dreamers.

- James Huneker

0 comments:

Post a Comment