Sunday, June 14, 2015
Quotes And Sayings On Behavior
Famous Behavior Quotes/Sayings (11 Quotations)
2. We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves by our intentions.
- Ian Percy
3. We change our behavior when the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of changing.
- Henry Cloud
4. If you attach to the negative behavior of others it brings you down to their level.
- Guru Singh
5. The problem with merely tethering your bad behavior is that you'll eventually drop the chain.
- Alan Robert Neal
6. Behavior is a mirror in which everyone sees their own image.
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
7. We considered behaving, but it's against our nature.
- O.R Melling
8. Behavior is what a man does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes.
9. To know what people really think, pay regard to what they do, rather than what they say.
- Rene Descartes
10. Perfect behavior is born of complete indifference.
- Cesare Pavese
11. People's behavior makes sense if you think about it in terms of their goals, needs and motives.
- Thomas Mann