Monday, June 29, 2015
Sensitivity Quotes And Sayings
Collection Of Quotations About Sensitivity (14 Quotes)
- Ang Lee
2. Sensitivity to others is not a form of weakness but a form of compassion.
3. Great feeling prevents sensitivity.
- O.W. Fischer
4. Identity is not inherent. It is shaped by circumstance and sensitivity and resistance to self-pity.
- Dorothy West
5. I think the sensitivity of the management to our concerns has increased.
- Ken Raschke
6. The sensitivity of men to small matters, and their indifference to great ones, indicates a strange inversion.
- Blaise Pascal
7. My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person.
- Mike Tyson
8. Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariable excites the sensitive soul to tears.
- Edgar Allan Poe
9. What we think of as our sensitivity is only the higher evolution of terror in a poor dumb beast. We suffer for nothing. Our own death wish is our only real tragedy.
- Mario Puzo
10. There is no partial sensitivity; either it is the state of one's whole being, total consciousness or it is not there at all.
- Jiddu Krishnamurti
11. Exaggerated sensitiveness is an expression of the feeling of inferiority.
- Alfred Adler
12. It is usually the imagination that is wounded first, rather than the heart, it being much more sensitive.
- Henry Davidd Thoreau
13. But I think that sensitivity is also a good counsellor when it comes to enforcing one's interests.
- Johannes Rau
14. I've spent my life navigating through sensitive issues. Not wanting to upset people.
- Barry Mcguigan