Saturday, July 4, 2015
Argument Quotes And Sayings
Popular Quotes About Argument (14 Quotations)
- Joseph Joubert
2. Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.
- Josh Billings
3. Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everyone in good society holds exactly the same opinion.
- Oscar Wilde
4. A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.
- Miguel de unamuno
5. Most couples have not had hundreds of arguments; they've had the same argument hundreds of time.
- Gay Hendricks
6. The more arguments you win, the less friends you will have.
- Ancient American Saying
7. Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
- Desmond Tutu
8. When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
- Marcus Tulius Cicero
9. I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.
- Edward Gibbon
10. Arguments are like fire-arms which a man may keep at home but should not carry about with him.
- Samuel Butler
11. Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.
- Robert Quillen
12. In argument smiles are like songs in love; they describe much, but prove nothing.
- Matthew Prior
13. My parents only had one argument in forty-five years. It lasted forty-three years.
- Cathy Ladman
14. The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.
- Mandy Hale