Monday, July 13, 2015
Famous Quotes About Blame
Notable Quotations And Sayings On Blame (14 Quotes)
1. If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
- Khalil Gibran
2. Your life is the fruit of your own doing you have no one to blame but yourself.
- Joseph Campbell
3. It's hard to blame someone because they simply don't have time.
- Roland Joffe
4. Before blaming someone, do we ask ourselves whether we are not to be blamed for anything in life?
- Bhavesh Chhatbar
5. Blame is just a lazy person's way of making sense of chaos.
- Doug Coupland
6. Never blame others for your mistakes, you are the author of your own misfortunes.
7. A man can fail many times, but he's not a failure until he begins to blame someone else.
- John Burroughs
8. Ninety percent of politics is deciding whom to blame.
- Meg Greenfield
9. When you blame others, you give up your power to change.
- Robert Anthony
10. It's always easy to blame others. You can spend your entire life blaming the world, but your successes or failures are entirely your own.
- Paulo Coelho
11. Some people's blameless lives are to blame for a good deal.
- Dorothy L. Sayers
12. Blaming others is excusing yourself.
- Robin Sharma
13. You can't blame your opponents for applying a strategy that beats your brains out with regularity.
- Bill Clinton
14. Don't blame yourself, or worry. Neither does a bit of good.
- Janet Morris
15. Those who refuse to acknowledge their own shortcomings or failures often blame others for them.
- Mr. Prophet