Thursday, July 2, 2015
Possibilities Quotes And Sayings
Famous Quotations About Possibilities (14 Quotes)
1. Emptiness which is conceptually liable to be mistaken for sheer nothingness is in fact the reservoir of infinite possibilities.
- D.T Suzuki
2. Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
- Gloria Steinem
3. Nothing limits achievement like small thinking; nothing expands possibilities unleashed imagination.
- William Arthur Ward
4. I believed totally in the possibilities implied in the series. I never thought of it as fantasy. Far from it.
- Patrick Troughton
5. No one in the world was ever you before, with your particular gift and abilities and possibilities.
- Joseph Campbell
6. Even just seconds ahead is unknown; even just seconds after is open to infinite possibilities.
- Mehmet Murat lldan
7. When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this you haven't.
- Thomas A. Edison
8. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
- Jamie Paolinetti
9. The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious.
- John Sculley
10. Our aspirations are our possibilities.
- Robert Browning
11. I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities.
- Whoopi Goldberg
12. The best scientist is open to experience and begins with romance - the idea that anything is possible.
- Ray Bradbury
13. Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities.
14. Let your imagination release your imprisoned possibilities.
- Robert H. Schuller