Monday, July 20, 2015
Quotations And Sayings On Feelings
Famous Quotes About Feelings (14 Quotations)
2. Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings.
- Wiz Khalifa
3. Never waste your feelings on people who don't value them.
- Hussein Abdullateef
4. Sometimes people won't understand how you feel until it happens to them, until they experience the pain.
5. Do not give too much to feelings. A overly sensitive heart is an unhappy possession on this shaky earth.
- Johann Von Goethe
6. Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you surely lose the person for a life time.
- Willian Shakespeare
7. It's funny how we feel so much but we don't say a word, we're screaming inside but we can't be heard.
- Sarah McLachlan
8. I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
- Marilyn Monroe
9. Feelings are like chemicals, the more you analyze them the worse they smell.
- Charles Kingsley
10. There could have been no two hearts so open, no tastes so similar, no feelings so in unison.
- Jane Austen
11. Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier, and simpler.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
12. Consider the rights of others before your own feelings and the feelings of others before your own rights.
- John Wooden
13. Don't be too confident when someone tells you they like you. The real question is until when? Because people change and so do feelings.
- Ritu Ghatourey
14. Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions.
- David Borenstein