Thursday, July 23, 2015
Famous Quotes About Confidence
Collection Of Quotations And Sayings On Confidence
1. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- Helen Keller
2. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
- Henry David Thoreau
3. Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions.
- Earl Gray Stevens
4. Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.
- Samuel Johnson
5. Confidence is the illusion born of accidental success.
6. Confidence is something you create within yourself by believing in who you are.
7. True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate.
- Nicki Minaj
8. Put your faith in God and confidence in yourself.
- Alberta Hunter
9. Confidence comes not from always being right, but from the fearing to be wrong.
- Peter T. Mcintyre
10. To succeed in life, you need two things; ignorance and confidence.
- Mark Twain
11. It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.
- Oprah Winfrey
12. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.
- Michael Jordan
13. Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.
- Richard Cline
14. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- Christopher Robin
15. Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.
- Richard Bach