Friday, July 24, 2015
Great Quotes And Sayings On Awareness
Awesome Quotations About Awareness (15 Quotes)
1. Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter how fork you use.
- Emily Post
2. Awareness is like the sun. When it shines on things, they are transformed.
- Thich Nhat Hanh
3. Awareness allows us get outside of our mind and observe it in action.
- Dan Brule
4. Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness.
- James Thurber
5. Awareness is a gentle beauty. It hovers around me like a fairy, pointing to those things I would miss if I didn't look past the obvious and on the other side of busy.
- Jeanne Mcelvaney
6. Rather than being your thoughts and emotions, be the awareness behind them.
- Eckhart Tolle
7. To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are.
- Bruce Lee
8. Buddha means awareness, the awareness of body and mind that prevents evil from arising in either.
9. Awareness is a key ingredient in success. If you have it, teach it, if you lack it, seek it.
- Michael B. Kilson
10. Awareness preceds choice and choice preceds results.
- Robin Sharma
11. Awareness is the enemy of sanity, for once you hear the screaming, it never stops.
- Emilie Autumn
12. Awareness is an inner quality of consciousness; it has nothing to do with closed or opened eyes.
13. To be aware of a single shortcoming in oneself is more useful than to be aware of a thousand in someone else.
- Tenzin Gyatso
14. Awareness can be best achieved and honed through working outside.
- Lionel Aggett
15. Words do two major things. They provide food for the mind and create light for understanding and awareness.
- Jim Rohn