Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Impressive Quotes And Sayings On Loyalty
Great Quotations About Loyalty (15 Quotes)
2. Loyalty is a characteristic trait. Those who has it, gives it free of charge.
- Ellen J. Barrier
3. Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love.
- Morihei Ueshiba
4. Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I have ever thought I'd have.
- Ernie Banks
5. A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing, and man's loyalty is tested when he has everything.
6. The finest proof of our loyalty toward one another was our monstrous disloyalities towards everyone else.
- Alain de Botton
7. Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; True as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon.
- Samuel Butler
8. There is something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty.
9. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.
- Zig Ziglar
10. The strength of a family, like the strength of an army. is in its loyalty to each other.
- Mario Puzo
11. We have to recognise that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.
- Cornel West
12. Loyalty isn't grey. It's black and white. You're either loyal completely, or not loyal at all.
13. Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice.
- Woodrow T. Wilson
14. Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise.
- Hannah Arendt
15. You've got to give loyalty down, if you want loyalty up.
- Donald T. Regan