Friday, July 3, 2015
Responsibility Quotes And Sayings
Wise Quotations About Responsibility (16 Quotes)
1. The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up.
- John Maxwell
2. You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself.
- Jim Rohn
3. Responsibility is the key to an individual's maturity.
- Rekha Menon
4. If you realize your responsibility you will realize your destiny.
- Tasneem Hameed
5. The moment you take responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you can change anything in your life.
- Hal Elrod
6. Nothing will ever change while you point the finger of blame. Out of responsibility comes possibility.
- Lisa Villa Prosen
7. We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.
- George Bernard Shaw
8. A human being's first responsibility is to shake hands with himself.
- Henry Winkler
9. The price of greatness is responsibility.
- Winston Churchill
10. Work on yourself first, take responsibility for your own progress.
- I Ching
11. Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer
12. A free man is a jealous of his responsibilities as he is of his liberties.
- Cyril James
13. Those who enjoy responsibility usually get it; those who merely like exercising authority usually lose it.
- Malcolm Forbes
14. Freedom is a package deal .. with it comes responsibilities and consequences.
15. If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
- Les Brown
16. Every person is responsible for all the good within the scope of his abilities , and for no more.
- Gail Hamilton