Thursday, August 20, 2015
Wise Quotations About Honor
Most Popular Honor Quotes And Sayings
- Calvin Coolidge
2. Be strong. Live honorably and with dignity. When you don't think you can, hold on.
- James Frey
3. You must honor your word and stand up for something or else you are going to get run over by everything.
- John Di Lemme
4. Honor bespeaks worth. Confidence begets trust. Service brings satisfaction. Cooperation proves the quality of leadership.
- James Cash Penney
5. Honor is simply the morality of superior men.
- H.L Mencken
6. What is left when honor is lost ?
- P. Syrus
7. The greatest way to live in this world is to be what we pretend to be.
8. Better to die ten thousand deaths than wound my honor.
- Joseph Addison
9. Honor is self-esteem made visible in action.
- Ayn Rand
10. A hundred years cannot repair a moment's loss of honor.
- Ancient Proverb
11. Nobody can acquire honor by doing what is wrong.
- Thomas Jefferson
12. Honor isn't about making right choices, it's about dealing with the consequences.
13. Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor.
- Samuel Coleridge
14. He who does not honor his wife dishonors himself.
- Mexican Saying