Saturday, August 1, 2015
Wise Quotes And Sayings On Charity
Influential Quotations And Sayings About Charity
- John Holmes
2. Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it.
- John D. Rockefeller
3. Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.
- Elizabeth Andrew
4. Charity begins at home, but should not end there.
- Thomas Fuller
5. Charity is willingly given from the heart.
- Rush Limbaugh
6. If you haven't got any charity in your heart, you're the worst kind of heart.
- Bob Hope
7. Every good act is charity. A man's true wealth hereafter is the good that he does in this world to hos fellows.
8. A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog.
- Jack London
9. Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.
10. Charity sees the need, not the cause.
11. Deeds of giving are the very foundations of the world.
- Jewish Proverb
12. The life of a man consists of not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service.
- Henry Wadsworth