Thursday, August 20, 2015
Sayings And Quotes On Judgement
Famous Judgement Quotations And Sayings (11 Quotes)
1. Have the confidence to be who you are, and allow others the courtesy of being who they are, without judgement.
- Monica Alexander
2. Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.
- Jim Horning
3. We should not judge people by their peak of excellence ; But by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.
- Henry Ward Beecher
4. Nor is the people's judgement always true; The most may err as grossly as the few.
- John Dryden
5. A day spent judging another is a painful day. A day spent judging yourself is a painful day.
- Lord Buddha
6. Judge not before you judge yourself. Judge not if you're not ready for judgement.
- Bob Marley
7. Courage is not the absence of fear; but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
- Ambrose Redmoon
8. Do not wait for the last judgement. It comes everyday.
- Albert Camus
9. The only justice is to follow the sincere intuition of the soul, angry or gentle. Anger is just, but judgement is never just.
- D.H Lawrence
10. Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
11. If I stopped judging other people, I free myself from being judged, and I can dance.
- Patti Digh