Sunday, November 22, 2015
Quotations On Resistance
14 Famous Quotes And Sayings About Resistance
- Christopher Hitchens
2. It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end.
- Leonardo da Vinci
3. The first resistance to social change is to say it's not necessary.
- Gloria Steinem
4. Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands resistance.
- Steven Pressfield
5. Resistance is the secret of joy.
- Alice Walker
6. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.
- Mark Twain
7. The path of least resistance is the path of the loser.
- H.G. Wells
8. As hard as it is to believe, acceptance can open different opportunities for change than resistance.
- Bryant McGill
9. Art begins with resistance at the point where resistance is overcome. No human masterpiece has ever been created without great labor.
- Andre Gide
10. The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
11. The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
- Woodrow T. Wilson
12. The greater the obstacle the more glory in overcoming it.
- James Michener
13. Problems are God's resistance to create spiritual muscles.
- Tony Robbins
14. I have a resistance to change in things that I feel comfortable with and that I'm used to.
- Dennis Quaid