Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Impressive Quotes About Sacrifice
Influential Quotations And Sayings On Sacrifice
1. Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.
- J.M Barrie
2. Great achievement is usually born of great sacrice, and is never the result of selfishness.
- Napoleon Hill
3. If you win without sacrifice you enjoy it but it's more satisfying when you have struggled.
- Andres Iniesta
4. It is a clear gain to sacrifice pleasure in order to avoid pain.
- Arthur Schopenhauer
5. Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colors. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.
- Mandy Hale
6. You must be willing to make sacrifices at times, knowing that the outcome will be worth it.
- Justine Moore
7. You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.
- Lionel Messi
8. A successful life is not an easy life. It is built on strong qualities, sacrifice, endeavor, loyalty, and integrity.
- Grant D. Searchfield
9. In everyday things the law of sacrifice takes the form of positive duty.
- James Froude
10. Sacrifice, which is the passion of great souls, has never been the law of societies.
- Henri Frederic
11. The important thing is this: to be ready at any moment to sacrifice what you are for what you could become.
- Charles Dickens
12. Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it on to someone else.
- Mitch Albom
13. Nothing so much enhances a good as to make sacrifices for it.
- George Santayana
14. Self-sacrifice enables us to sacrifice other people without blushing.
- George Bernard Shaw
15. There is no success without sacrifice. If you succeed without sacrifice it is because someone has suffered before you. If you sacrifice without success it is because someone will succeed after.
- Adoniram Judson