Pages

Privacy Quotes And Sayings

Collection Of Quotations About Privacy (15 Quotes)


quotes on privacy1. When it comes to privacy and accountability, people always demand the former for themselves and the latter for anyone else.
- David Brin 

2. I certainly respect privacy and privacy rights. But on the other hand, the first function of  government is to guarantee the security of all the people.
- Phil Crane

3. It's a big challenge for me to keep my integrity and some of my privacy intact.
- Sarah McLachlan 

4. Privacy is dead, and social media hold the smoking gun.
- Pete Cashmore

5. The fundamental question is, should people have to pay to be private, or should privacy be the default?
- Tara Lemmey 

6. This is why I love technology: if you use it right, it could give you power and privacy.
- Cory Doctorow 

7. Relying on the government to protect your privacy is like asking a peeping tom to install your window blinds.
- John Perry

8. I value my privacy and my personal life - and I certainly don't exploit my personal life.
- Scarlett Johansson 

9. All human beings have three lives; public, private, and secret.
- Gabriel Garcia

10. If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.
- Eric Schmidt

11. Privacy is the right to be alone - the most comprehensive of rights, and the right most valued by civilized man.
- Louis D. Brandeis

12. Whatever you do, in the privacy of your own rain shower, is your own business.
- Gregory David Roberts 

13. The privacy of public office, the publicity of private life.
- Proverb

14. I want my government to do something about my privacy - I don't want to just do it on my own.
- Evgeny Morozov

15. Sometimes those things that attract the most attention to us are the things which afford us the greatest privacy.
- Tom Robbins

0 comments:

Post a Comment