Thursday, May 28, 2015
Quotes About Peace
Popular Peace Quotes And Sayings (14 Quotations)
- Ronald Reagan
2. If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.
- John Lenon
3. Don't let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
- Dalai Lama
4. World peace can be achieved when, in each person, the power of love replaces the love of power.
- Sri Chinmoy
5. Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral loose, and free-floating - these are the keys to successful performance in almost everything.
- Wayne W. Dyer
6. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Mother Teresa
7. If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
- Nelson Mandela
8. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
- Lord Buddha
9. There is no way to peace, peace is the way.
- A.J Muste
10. Peace has never come from dropping bombs. Real peace comes from enlighment and educating people to behave more in a divine manner.
- Carlos Santana
11. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
- Pema Chodron
12. You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
- Malcolm X
13. Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
- Albert Einstein
14. Peace begins when the hungry are fed.