Thursday, June 4, 2015
Quotes And Sayings About Respecting
Famous Quotations On Respect ( 15 Quotes )
1. I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me. All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.
- Jackie Robinson
2. Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.
- Leo Tolstoy
3. I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.
- Amit Kalantri
4. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Talk to people the way you want to be talked to. Respect is earn, not given.
5. Respect is a two-way street, if you want to get it you've got to give it.
- R. G Risch
6. Differences were meant not to divide but to enrich.
- J.H Oldham
7. He who wants a rose must respect the thorn.
- Ancient Proverb
8. Fools take to themselves the respect that is given to their office.
9. I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.
- Edward Gibbon
10. One of the surprising things is this world is the respect a worthless man has for himself.
- Ed Howe
11. Men are respectable only as they respect.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners.
- Laurence Sterne
13. Respect is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
- Annie Gottlieb
14. The day they lost respect for you was the day that you allowed them to get away with disrespecting you.
- Sonya Parker
15. Civilization is a method of living, an attitude of equal respect for all men.
- Jane Addams