Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Grief Quotes And Sayings
Impressive Quotations About Grief (14 Quotes)
2. Grief can't be shared. Everyone carries it alone. His own burden in his own way.
3. Grief changes shape, but it never ends.
- Keanu Reeves
4. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness.
- Alexandre Dumas
5. If you suppress grief too much, it can well redouble.
6. No one feels another's grief, no one understands another's joy. People imagine that they can reach one another. In reality, they only pass each other by.
- Franz Schubert
7. Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it within.
- Mark Twain
8. Between grief and nothing I will take grief.
- William Faulkner
9. Grief does not change you... It reveals you.
- John Green
10. While grief is fresh, every attempt to divert only irritates. You must wait till it be digested, and then amusement will dissipate the remains of it.
- Samuel Johnson
11. No one can keep his griefs in their prime; they use themselves up.
- E.M Cioran
12. Tears are the silent language of grief.
13. There is no grief like grief that does not speak.
- Henry Wordsworth
14. Time is a physician that heals every grief.