Sunday, July 12, 2015
Quotes And Sayings About Morning
Collection Of Impressive Morning Quotes/Sayings
- Richard Whately
2. Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.
- Lemony Snicket
3. You can only come to the morning through the shadows.
- J.R Tolkien
4. Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.
- William Feather
5. Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.
- Doe Zantamata
6. Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
- Lord Buddha
7. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.
8. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself the best I can.
- Cary Grant
9. When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think to enjoy, to love.
- Marcus Aurelius
10. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
11. Do not shorten the morning by getting up late, look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent sacred.
- Arthur Schopenhauer