Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Sayings And Quotes About Tears
Heart Touching Quotations On Tears (16 Quotes)
- Jose N. Harris
2. Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez
3. Tears are not the pain. They are the healing.
- Annette Goodheart
4. It's better to cry than angry, because anger hurts others while tears flow silently through the soul and cleanse the heart.
- Pope John Paul II
5. Tears are the summer showers of the soul.
- Alfred Austin
6. The most painful tears are not the ones that fall from your eyes and cover your face. It's the ones that fall from your heart and cover your soul.
7. Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it.
- Albert Smith
8. Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.
- Alex Tan
9. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
10. The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
11. Waste not fresh tears over old griefs.
12. Tears are often the telescope by which men see far into heaven.
- Henry Ward Beecher
13. Tears are the natural penalties of pleasure. It is a law that we should pay for all that we enjoy.
- William Gilmore Simms
14. Its OK to cry in pain. Remember, tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak.
15. Sometimes, being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall.
16. Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are relieved by the letting of a little water.
- Antoine Rivarol