Thursday, August 20, 2015
Wise Quotations And Sayings On Weakness
Collection Of Popular Weakness Quotes/Sayings
1. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
- Thomas A. Edison
2. To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.
- Criss Jami
3. Build up your weakness until they become your strong points.
- Knute Rockne
4. Morality is the weakness of the brain.
- Arthur Rimbaud
5. You cannot run away from weakness; you must some time fight it out or perish; and if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?
- Robert Louis
6. Admitting your faults isn't a weakness - it's a strength. Having your weakness pointed out isn't a slur on your character - it's an opportunity to improve your life.
- James A. Owen
7. Some people think tears are a sign of weakness. But I see tears as a God-given way for us to express emotion.
- Shelley Hitz
8. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
- Albert Einstein
9. Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.
- William James
10. All cruelty springs from weakness.
11. Nature is as well adopted to our weakness as to our strength.
- Henry David
12. You cannot let go of anything if you cannot notice that you are holding it. Admit your "weakness" and watch them morph into yours greatest strength.
- Neale Donald
13. Man's biological weakness is the condition of human culture.
- Erich Fromm
14. When mental energy is allowed to follow the line of least resistance and to fall into easy channels, it is called weakness.
- James Allen
15. Now we who are strong ought to bear the weakness of those without strength and not just please ourselves.