Thursday, August 20, 2015
Sayings And Quotations On Strength
Collection Of Inspiring Quotes About Strength
- Marcus Aurelius
2. You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.
3. Do not pray for an easy life; pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
- Bruce Lee
4. Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.
- Rikki Rogers
5. Strength doesn't come from physical capacity.It comes from an indomitable will.
- Mahatma Gandhi
6. True strength is the ability to go through life each day accomplishing the impossible and doing what no one thought you could !
- Nishan Panwar
7. The source of my power and strength is God, and I know it, without a shadow of a doubt.
- Derek Fisher
8. My strength came from lifting myself up when I was knocked down.
- Bob Moore
9. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao Tzu
10. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
11. My strength has the strength of ten because my heart is pure.
- Alfred Lord Tennyson
12. A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.
- Veronica Roth
13. Sometimes you don't realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.
- Susan Gale
14. Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.
- Drew Barrymore
15. Strength is a matter of a made up mind.
- John Beecher