Monday, April 25, 2016
Quotations About Elegance
Famous Quotes And Sayings On Elegance
- Diana Vreeland
2. Elegance is not standing out, but being remembered.
- Giorgio Armani
3. The elegance of honesty needs to adornment.
- Mary Browne
4. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
- Audrey Hepburn
5. Elegance is a statement, an attitude. Elegant women are women of character with confidence.
- Elie Saab
6. Elegance is accepted and admire because it makes no effort to be elegant.
- Paulo Coelho
7. Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside.
- Coco Chanel
8. Elegance is always in style for men. There are all different kinds of elegance. It can be silk, it can be at-shirt.
- Donatella Versace
9. An elegant woman is a woman who despises you and has no hair under her arms.
- Salvador Dali
10. Elegance is inferior to virtue.
- Mary Shelly
11. Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a factor that decides between success and failure.
- Edsger Dijkstra
12. The elegance for a body is the same as common sense to the mind.
- La Rochefoucauld