Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Sayings And Quotes On Opinions
Great Quotations About Opinion (14 Quotes)
- Taylor Swift
2. You can't take people's opinions personally. Usually what people say about it is a reflection of their own issues.
- Terrence J
3. All empty souls tend toward extreme opinions.
- William Butler
4. Loving yourself means not allowing other people's opinions of you to be more important than how you feel about yourself.
- Stephany Crowley
5. All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
- Douglas Adams
6. Just because someone's opinion is different than your own, it does not mean they are wrong.
7. There is no use trying to live in other people's opinions. The only thing to do is live in your own.
- L.M Montgomery
8. Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.
9. No matter how loud their opinions are. They do not choose who you can be.
10. A man has a property in his opinions and the free communication of them.
- James Madison
11. You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
- Harlan Ellison
12. Ten gods cannot change the opinion of one fool, especially if another fool agrees with him.
- Abraham Miller
13. The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.
- Elisabeth Kubler
14. Our opinions become fixed at the point where we stop thinking.
- Ernest Renan