Monday, May 30, 2016
Quotations And Sayings About Rudeness
Famous Quotes On Rudeness (10 Quotes)
1. Why give in to rudeness, when you can fight back with kindness.
- Donna A, Favors
2. Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength.
- Eric Hoffer
3. Always ignore hateful attitude and rude behavior of the people. They are powerless without your response.
- Bushra Z. Rana
4. There cannot be greater rudeness than to interrupt another in the current of his discourse.
- John Locke
5. Ideological differences are no excuse for rudeness.
- Judith Martin
6. The courage should not be confused with arrogance and rudeness, both sources and results are different.
7. Rudeness is a weakness of a person as a winner ... ont use rudeness to covered up your weakness because nobody's perfect.
- Seri Hidayah
8. I like rudeness a great deal better than flattery.
- Charlotte Bronte
9. I would apologize for my rudeness, if I had any manners. Happily, I don't.
- Tamora Pierce
10. Rudeness knows no bounds of shame.
- Ancient Arabic Proverb