Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Quotes On Affection
Notable Quotations And Sayings About Affection
1. We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.
- Dalai Lama
2. Every fool knoweth that hatred are the cinders of affection.
- Walter Raleigh
3. What will not woman, gentle woman dare: when strong affection stirs her spirit up?
- Robert Southey
4. Love is not to be purchased, and affection has no price.
- St. Jerome
5. When affection only speaks, truth is not always there.
- Thomas Middleton
6. There are two sorts of affection- the love of a woman you respect, and the love for the woman you love.
- Arthur Wing Pinero
7. Great affection is often the cause of violent animosity. The quarrels of men often arise from too great a familiarity.
- Saskya Pandita
8. Our sweetest experiences of affection are meant to point us to that realm which is the real and endless home of the heart.
- Henry Ward Beecher
9. I always had the deepest affection for the people who carried sublime tears in their silences.
- Virginia Woolf
10. Most people would rather give than get affection.
11. It's true that nothing in this world makes us so necessary to others as the affection we have for them.
12. The affections are like lightning; you cannot tell where they will strike till they have fallen.
- Lee Iacocca
13. In nine cases out of ten, a woman had better show more affection than she feels.
- Jane Austen
14. No affection and a great brain, these are the people to command the world.
- Benjamin Disraeli